Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sitton Spelling 5th Grade Core Words Spelling List


Hi!

A few parents asked me if I had a list of Sitton Spelling words for 5th grade. Miss Andrea typed them up and I just uploaded the spelling list to Google Docs. If you scroll down the sidebar, the first item under Word Work Help is the spelling list for you to print out and have.

제가 다섯째 학년을위한 Sitton 맞춤법 단어의 목록이있다면 부모님이 내게 물었다.미스 안드레아 그들을 입력하고 난 그냥 Google 문서 도구 철자 목록을 업로드할 수 없습니다. 당신은 사이드바를 아래로 스크롤하면, 워드 작업을 도와 아래의 첫 번째 항목 출력 수있는 철자 목록입니다.

Algunos padres me preguntó si yo tenía una lista de palabras de ortografía Sitton de 5 º grado. La señorita Andrea que escribió a máquina y me acaba de cargar la lista de palabras a Google Docs. Si se desplaza hacia abajo la barra lateral, el primer elemento en "Word Work Help" es la lista de palabras para que usted pueda imprimir y tener.

No comments: