Friday, March 6, 2009

Forgiveness Needed and Thank You


Please forgive me! This has been an insane week: coming back from vacation, preparing for the International Fair, and doing an inventory of the math cabinets. I've been tearing my hair out. Anyway, I realize that I have not kept up with the blog. Please forgive me!

On a lighter note, thanks so much for the lovely birthday party and gifts. 'Twas a blessing.
El perdón Necesitó y le Agradece
¡Por favor perdóneme! Ésta ha sido una semana loca: regresando de la vacación, preparando para la Feria Internacional, y haciendo un inventario de los armarios de matemática. Yo he estado tirándome de los pelos. Sin embargo, comprendo que yo no me he mantenido al ritmo del blog. ¡Por favor perdóneme!
En una nota más ligera, gracias tanto para la fiesta del cumpleaños encantadora y regalos. Fue una bendición.


No comments: